Monday, March 12, 2012

Time Flies...


You know the saying..."Time Flies"...and in this case I took it literally :)


A bunch of vintage clocks, twiggy wreaths, shredded paper and cardboard wings.


I just drew the wings freehand and attached them with glue dots.  I didn't want to ruin the clock for a collector.


Little vintage dishes were the final touch to hold it all together.


Here they are all lined up at the Junk Market Under Glass show last weekend.  You can see more photos from our booth through the links below...

You might say I had a bit of a "wing thing" going...

More here...

...here...


...and here.
Remember my Candlestick Angels?

Thanks so much for sticking with me, my friends...I hope to post more of my Junk Market Under Glass projects this week :)
Sharing at...

Check out this fun new Blog Hop...hosted by 4 charming blogs :)
 
Funky Junk Interiors for Sat Nite Special...Birds and Nests
 
Chat soon,

14 comments:

  1. Laurel ~ the clocks are very angelic. Love them and the candlestick angels too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such great ideas. The "time flies" is my favorite!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wing thing Lauren. Those clocks are just too clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you put a little egg or two with them you'll be set for Easter, they kinda look like rabbits.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute clock nests -- and love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clocks! So cheeky! And I am totally digging that wreath with the paper birds and clothespins...simple and sweet. You have such creative ideas! Happy Spring! ~Kerri, A Pop of Pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your clock display is so darn cute. You do have that angel thing going on. Better than a devil thing, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And poetic too. Love the vintage clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurel,
    you are just to clever! Your clocks are so cute, fun idea! Love all your stuff!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute ideas you have. Love the clocks in the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All great ideas! Love the little clocks in the nests. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm a new visitor. Love the creative new things you are doing. I'll be visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! You always have such clever uses of 'junk'. Love the fly frame especially. Thanks for linking up to Thats The Ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Designed to offer a pleasurable experience, these fake vagina come in a
    array of sizes. I guess that is one of the emperor's favorites, suggesting they had an intimate relationship. Moreover, one needs to maintain focus to achieve best results.

    My web page sex toys for men

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)